During contact with your organisation, access determines the first impression of a customer or a prospective client. How long does it take before the telephone is answered? Is an e-mail answered quickly?
Telephone surveys of access
Our employees call your organisation or a specific Department on several occasions during a specific period in order to assess telephone access. With telephone access surveys you obtain quick and effective insight into:
- Time it takes to answer the telephone
- Getting the right person on the line
- Making and following up call-back agreements
- Any assessment of the quality of the conversation - mystery calling
Access surveys by e-mail
In order to survey the e-mail access of your organisation, our employees send several e-mails during the research period. Access surveys by e-mail answer various questions:
- Whether the e-mail is answered or not
- Speed of the response
- Answers in accordance with the guidelines of your organisation
- Any assessment of the quality of the conversation - mystery e-mailing
Access surveys by Store Support
Every successful customer contact starts with access. As a specialist in access surveys, Store Support charts the gaps. Who is accessible and who is not? You can count on a thorough research with usable results, a comprehensive report with clear graphs and tables. You will also receive advice on how to implement improvements.